Thursday 16th July, Fairbanks: wrangling
- Back to bullet points. Who needs pronouns? Or rather, needs pronouns?
- Unbelievably, am writing this from the sidecar. Has a blog ever been written from a sidecar?
- Computer back from brush with death, glassofwineonmotherboard-style
- Survived a day of data wrangling.
- Dinner at Pumphouse Restaurant, with big outdoor deck overlooking Chena river which runs through the heart of Fairbanks. People canoeing, kayaking and generally mucking about on the river on a very hot summer’s evening.
- A good town.
Leave a Reply